Monday, March 2, 2015

Reading Review Week


The units we have been reading for the past week have been great. Since college, I feel like I only read textbooks and study for classes but this class has given me an opportunity to read stories that I really enjoy. This class gives me a chance to read stories I want and be able to write about it as well as write my own story, which I love! I loved the readings with the Greek Gods as well as the readings from the Chinese Fairy tale unit. It was fun to refresh my knowledge on the Greek Gods as well as learn some new things I didn’t know. I think using Reading Diary summaries are really good for me because it helps refresh my memory throughout the week when it comes time to write my own story. I feel like we are given a good selection of units per week and I think it is great that there are different places we need to focus on for each week. I love how organized and detailed the instructions are and they are really helpful. I think the way this class is set up is perfect!
Ramses III in front of god Thoth by Ancient Egyptian Painter 
(12th century BC)
I chose this picture because my favorite story was The Book of Thoth I, II and III

No comments:

Post a Comment